Friday, October 10, 2014

Distressed Donna Down Home...I Won!

I am a very lucky person...

who never wins anything....

Does that make sense?

Good things happen to me.

And I can do well in a contest that is based on skill (writing a poem, designing a sticker, etc)...

But just regualr contests...

No luck there.

So I was super surprised when Donna at Distressed Donna Down Home emailed me to let me know I won a $10 certificate to her Etsy shop.

It took me forever to choose.  

There were so many great things to choose from.

Finally I made my two choices and let her know.

A few days later, I got a box in the mail.

WooHoo!



I chose some vintage Bingo cards and a Prairie Girl Tag that Donna made.

I have admired those tags since she first made them.

And that clock face on it clinched it for me.



The BINGO cards came wrapped will all sorts of extra goodies...

vintage paper

a really cool crow playing card

a corrugated book page 

and black seam binding wrapped generously around it many times.

She also included a coupon for her shop.

That will come in handy...


Gotta love that it's a 13 on the back of that crow card...


I slid it apart to show you.



Then I put it all carefully back together because it's just so gorgeous that way...

But there was something else in the box...

What is this?

And it has 2 more watch faces....

Score.

I almost don't even want to open it....



Curiosity gets the best of me.


That vintage calico is fantastic....

Such a sweet little tag inside...


Wow!  

Charlies!

2 Charlies!

I do NOT have any of those!


I recently swapped Donna for the Swap and Tell and I got her cool jar with a Charlotte and lace.

I told her how much I love these.

I can't believe she did that....

Thanks Donna!



These will be used to make molds so I can make dozens and still have these....

What an awesome win!

I highly recommend her shop and blog....

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: