Thursday, December 4, 2014

Belle Armoire Jewelry


I got my contributor's copy of Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine.

It is the Winter issue 2014.


I am especially proud of this...

I have not one, but two articles in here.

I am still stunned.

The photography this time is out of this world.

It always is, but this time it is truly exceptional....



I love the branches they used to stage this photo...




The pieces are polymer clay, believe it or not..

The second article has a few of my stretchy bracelets.



These are embedded with lavender...




And these are a great combination of rhinestone bling and primitive polymer clay...


I am incredibly honored and grateful to grace these pages. 

I have been lucky enough to work with Stampington for about 3 years now.

Cynthia, the editor, is an amazing woman.

She is kind, supportive, positive and talented.

I owe her a huge thank you for believing in me and giving us all inspiration in each issue. 

 She has a real eye for beauty....

Thanks for stopping by....


No comments: