Monday, April 6, 2015

Jewelry Affaire magazine...


The Spring 2015 issue of Jewelry Affaire is now on  newsstands.



I am delighted to have a feature in this issue.

This polymer clay necklace is made with Sculpey clay and some great homemade dyes made with RIT Dye.



There are dozens of gorgeous pieces in this issue from artists such as Lynne Simon Suprock and Melinda Barnett and Peggy Sowers Heckman.

If you have never purchased Jewelry Affaire, but you love to make or wear jewelry, this is right up your alley.

I actually credit this magazine, along with Belle Armoire Jewelry as the two titles that triggered a turning point in my journey as an artist.

I bought an issue of each from Barnes and Noble in the summer of 2011.

I pored over those issues for weeks....

And then I started creating.

And creating.

And creating....

Wow!  

So many talented artists and amazing pieces.

So I am honored to appear on their pages.

Run right out and grab a copy...

In my area, I can find them at Barnes and Noble or most major craft stores.

You can also order them directly from the Stampington here.

Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments: