Saturday, May 23, 2015

Disk Bracelets...


I fell in love and began pinching and making my own disk beads.


Piles and piles of them.

My husband looked puzzled as I filled the tray to bake them.


After they were baked, I colored them in all sorts of ways.


And then the knotting began.


In an evening, a little pile of bracelets grew on the couch arm beside me.


I was in love.

And then I started wearing them and realized they were more comfortable than you can imagine.


The two I wear all the time are rustic stone looking and rustic redware looking.


I am thinking I may need to adopt a big pile of these pales and brights as well.


I have come to prefer my own hand forged clasps.

They add to the look I want and they are really easy to maneuver by yourself.


Worn, beachy blues...


I may have to keep this one...


Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: