Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pretty Packages

 I  love getting mail, don't you?

So recently I wanted to send some homemade beads to an artist I great admire: Lorelei Eurto.

I wanted the box to be a little special too so I decided to dress up the inside of a Small Flat Rate Priority mail box.

I gave it a patchy coat of Chalky Finish Paint from DecoArt in Escape.


While I was at it, I did another one in Serene.


I gathered some toilet paper tubes and a pair of scissors.


I cut each tube into 3 parts.



Then I gave each tube a patchy coat of chalky finish paint in a few colors.


I used a glue gun to glue each tube into the box and then i filled it with some of my favorite beads.


Hopefully she will find something to use in her designs.


I used little pieces of tulle to add some color and fun to the box.


A feather from the chickens topped all the polymer goodness.

I can't wait to see how they end up in Lorelei's designs.

Thanks for stopping by....









No comments: