Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Workbench Wednesday...


This week I decided to show you one of my actual work areas and what is on it this week.

This is the table next to my spot on the couch.

There's my laptop, my newish wooden unit and the looped beads I have been playing with.


I bought a one step looper, which I love.

I can make my own beaded chains easily.


I made some into chains.

Others are just the beads with the loops on each end, ready to be bulit into designs.


I apologize for the photo quality. 

 It is rather dim and the lighting is not ideal for photography.


The looper is pretty versatile.

I tried seed beads and larger glass beads to play around with it.


 These are not the tiny seed beads.

They are the "E" size.


The glass beads are from one of those glass budget bead containers.

I love those for the variety.


Here are the loopers.


They are supposed to work for wire 18- 24 guage.  

I used 20 gauge.

I wanted to share my new organizer as well.


It holds essentials and some other fun goodies.


I recently splurged and bought some silk strips so the colors are arranged in the top slots.

I have some of my specialty pliers in their own slots.


My tag punch is where I can find it.

And those little glass jars have hand forged steel findings.

I spent Sunday morning hammering them so I could fill all the little jars.


Kleenex, sewing supplies and chocolate are essentials.


There is always a magazine from Stampington in that slot.


Next to the wooden organizer is a little basket with some pliers and clippers.

Behind it, is a poster my daughter bought for me when we went to Lucketts this spring.

It was a great day.


So that is what is new on the workbench this week.

What are you up to?

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: