Monday, August 17, 2015

Another little Teacup Mouse

Last fall I shared some sweet felt mice and mushroom cups here.

On the workbench recently I noticed a few of the mushrooms remained and I know all the other cups have sold so I made this sweet little guy.


I feel like I want to make some new ones.

I feel like they might be different.

I would like to do some all white and cream ones.


Like a winter fairy forest.

Maybe even make the mice white with really big ears...


Sounds like the perfect thing to do when the weather cools down, doesn't it?

I may have to go dig out some things and cut all the pieces so they are ready to go.

The perfect project for when I don't feel like thinking too hard.

I love hand stitching for those kinds of times...

Thanks for stopping by...

                  Linking up with these great blogs.

No comments: