Friday, August 7, 2015

From The Fairy Forest

When I did my Woodland Wonder Series, I made several pieces that did not make it into Jewelry Affaire magazine. 

I thought I would share them here with you.

I like this necklace.


This little polymer wood nymph  incorporates moss twigs and feathers in the design...


 A twiggy, mossy heart...


I love how this necklace has the whimsical bead wrapped stick as part of the design...


Another of those little Charlottes.

I make my own from polymer clay.

And a little polymer clock...



This one is very layered...

I can see a very delicate wood nymph wearing this with white and green flowing clothes...


Pearls, chains, trinkets and moss...


I am drawn to pieces that tell stories and have multiple layers to examine.


What story does it tell you?


Thanks for stopping by...

                   Linking up with these great blogs.

No comments: