Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Workbench Wednesday...Box of Possibilities...

As you know, I collect many things.

One of the things I can't seem to resist is industrial-type storage.

If it is old and grubby with chipped, scratched paint...I am in.

My father in law brought me this box a while back.  

I think it held screws and such.

I am using it for some of the handmade components I collect.


Sometimes when I am working on a project, I don't finish it or have extra components when I am done.

Some of them ended up in here....


There are also jewelry bits and game pieces that I have plans for.


I feel like this could be a jewelry maker's "I Spy".

Don't you agree?


Balled wire, fiber wrapped beads, stamped leather components, bottle caps, pencil bits, moss/twig bundles, felted wool, etc....


Little bits of leather, polymer faces, pretty beads, washers, chains, silk strips....


Resin wonders, escutcheons, film bits, pencil beads, wooden spools, keys, feathers....


What do you keep all your bits and baubles in?

For me half the fun is seeing them all grouped together in unexpected ways...

Makes my imagination race...

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: