Friday, September 30, 2016

Art Charm Exchange

So you know I love to make polymer clay charms, beads and focals.

When Jennifer Cameron suggested a charm exchange with fairy tales as the theme, I was in 200%.

I made my beads and charms and sent them off to Jen.

Wow!

That's a lot of beads!


I sent sets for each participant.


There is something so decadent about the whole collection, isn't there?


So I sent sets like these to the other participants.


As well as some of these sets...


But then I decided to send some extra bead sets for the auction.

So I sent a Cinderella set.


A Fairy Tale Forest Set.


A second Cinderella set.






Want to bid on any of these sets?

Watch for the announcement of the auction soon...

You can take a peek at the other beads that will be at the auction  by visiting each of the participants blogs:

























Thanks for stopping by...



1 comment:

KaKa said...

Such good posts should be more visible on your blog!
Christmas traditions blog elfisanta.uk